Garage Door OpenerBack To Our Services
At our company there are many in the community who perceive us as the Garage Door Opener Specialists. Although we cannot deny that our garage door company does offer a great choice of garage door openers and outstanding garage door techs to repair, replace, and install them; we feel like we specialize in all the garage door services we offer. Our policy is quite simple. Our garage door contractor wants to treat all of our customers fairly, professionally and courteously. We want to provide the best garage door services.
Garage door openers are now and will always be one of the most desired elements for a garage. People are lured to the convenience of operating a garage door without the hassle of climbing in and out of their vehicles and physically lifting or closing the door. At Garage Door Repair Issaquah we understand the importance of offering outstanding garage door opener repair, replacement and installation services for various models and types. We also provide a superb garage door opener troubleshooting service that allows us to locate potential problems with your existing opener.
Our garage door company highlights our garage door opener service by making it possible for our customers to choose from the best garage door opener brands in the business. If you are going to be the best then you have to offer the best products. Here are some of the garage door opener brands that we offer:
* Sears garage door opener
* Craftsman garage door opener
* Chamberlain garage door opener
* Marantec garage door opener
* Genie garage door opener
* Liftmaster garage door opener
These garage door opener brands are household names that people have trusted.
Our garage door service provider is experienced with residential systems and an ace in opener repair and maintenance.
We offer same day emergency repairs
When you choose your garage door opener you have to also choose the type of drive motor you want in it. These drives begin the process of opening or closing the door by turning the pulley. There are three different drive methods that accomplish this task and here they are:
* Chain drive – this method has been around for ages. The chain connects from the motor to the pulley. When the operation initiates the chain turns the pulley to the springs and the door opens or closes. This is the most inexpensive drive method but it is also the loudest.
* Screw drive – process works under the same principal but with screws instead of chains. This method is priced a little more than the chain drive and is somewhat quieter.
* Belt drive – this method works the same as the other two but with a belt that delivers a smooth operation with little or no noise. It will cost you more though.